Seasonal Mini Family Shoots
Short but perfectly formed
The Team Photo
My seasonal mini shoots are designed for people wishing to get an up to date family portrait, try out a shoot with me or appease Grandma who keeps nagging for a family picture for Christmas!
Check out all the info below that explains how they work, what’s included, when they take place and how to book.
What is a mini shoot?
I have a number of mornings during the year where I have 4 or 5 mini shoots available, each lasting 20 minutes.
The location will be selected the week before the shoot to ensure the best seasonal aspects. Locations will be within Havering and no more than a 20 minute drive from RM2 (with the exception of Lavender shoots which are in a pre-defined location)
The location will always have a car park and our shoot location will be a short walk so that we don’t tire out any little legs!
We will aim to get a mixture of family, individual and sibling shots.
It is suitable for families with 1 or 2 parents and up to 3 children. (It is not suitable for extended family members e.g. grandparents, aunts and uncles and cousins etc)
What is the difference between a mini shoot and a bespoke shoot?
A mini shoot is great if:
- You want to try out a family shoot
- You want an update to your family portrait (maybe it’s a year or so after a full length bespoke shoot)
- You want an easy and efficient way of getting family portraits as gifts for family
- You like the idea of the specific seasons
A bespoke shoot would be better for you want your shoot to be truly unique and tailored to you. For example if:
- You want to feature your home or locations of your choosing
- You want to include wardrobe changes
- You want to create a wider range of images e.g. for an album or for a number of multi aperture frames
- Your children require a more flexible shoot time – for example if they are shy and take a little why to warm up to the camera or are rather energetic and need time to let of steam
- You need a specific date
What is the price and what is included?
Mini sessions are £295 and include 4 mounted fine art prints and the same digital images on USB. You can also choose to purchase more images and products from the regular product guide but there is no obligation to do so.
Within 3 weeks of your session, you will be able to view a gallery of 10-15 finished images online. From this you can select the 4 images you wish to receive as prints and digitals (and place an order for any additional products if you wish).
How do I book?
Mini Sessions are announced to mailing list subscribers first so please sign up if you would like to be notified.
Once launched, the booking link will be on this page.
Sessions are booked and paid for online.