Studio shoots: A photography session at the studio is priced at £95 midweek or £125 for weekend sessions.
Location shoots: A photography session at your home or at a location of your choice, is priced at £195 for midweek sessions, or £250 for weekend sessions.
All sessions include:
– A pre-booking consultation. We will talk through what you are looking to get out of your session, how it all works etc before you make your booking.
– A pre-session guide. This will help you think through what to wear and what you want to get out of the session.
– A 1.5 hour photography session. This is very flexible, especially where newborns need to feed mid session etc. (However, if you wish add multiple locations to a family shoot we should discuss this when booking. An extended session may incur extra fees.)
– My travel time to and from the shoot. (Extra charges may apply for locations beyond London. This can be discussed at the time of booking)
– My time to select and edit your images, preparing a gallery of images for you to select from.
Session fee is payable to secure your booking.
After the session we will arrange a viewing and ordering session. This is often done via Skype. You can select from a range of wall art, albums, prints and digital files. Typically, clients spend a further £600-£2000 on products.
Please understand, session fees include my time and talent at the shoot, and the work to prepare the images for your viewing. Session fees do NOT include any prints, products or digital images. These are purchased separately at your viewing session.
All clients are provided with a full product price list on enquiry, prior to confirming a booking. Please ask Clare for details. Please take a look at the beautiful products available.
If you are new to custom photography and would like to understand the work involved and the costs that go into the pricing, then I recommend this informative site, written independently in the USA, and aimed at guiding a family looking for a photographer… What is custom photograph and why does it cost more
BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY – Please visit www.claresboudoir.com for all the session info.
EDITORIAL & CORPORATE – Please contact me directly for a bespoke quote.